Simson ISR 70-08 AP
Simson ISR 70-08 AP is an excellent quality elastic adhesive based on Silyl Modified Polymers (SMP). It is suitable for bonding windows (in e.g. buses and trains) or other industrial applications which require high green strength (initial tack) to avoid or reduce clamping times. Simson ISR 70-08 AP can also be used for sealing applications. Simson ISR 70-08 AP is tested according to DIN6701, has excellent resistance to UV, weather and temperature and is free of solvents, isocyanates and silicone. It exhibits excellent adhesion performance on a wide variety of substrates (minimal or no pre-treatment necessary) and can be over-painted with common industrial paints.
SILYL MODIFIED POLYMER
- Primerless adhesion
- Safe for workers and environment
- Simson ISR 70-08 AP adheres well without primer on glass and no UV blocking primer is needed when the glass-adhesive interface is UV-protected by a ceramic coating
- Solvent, isocyanate and PVC free
- Very good UV resistance and ageing properties
- In general, good adhesion on several substrates without the use of a primer
- Elastic within temperatures from -40°C to +110°C
- Neutral and odourless curing
- Low volume shrinkage
- Low electrical conductivity
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS
The information given and recommendations made herein are based on Bostik’s research only and are not guaranteed to be accurate. The performance of the product, its shelf life, and application characteristics will depend on many variables, including the kind of materials to which the product will be applied, the environment in which the product is stored or applied, and the equipment used for application. Any change in any of these variables can affect the product’s performance. It is the buyer’s obligation, prior to using the product, to test the suitability of the product for an intended use under the conditions that will exist at the time of the intended use. Bostik does not warrant the product’s suitability for any particular application. The product is sold pursuant to Bostik’s Terms and Conditions of Sale that accompanies the product at the time of sale. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to imply the nonexistence of any relevant patents or to constitute permission, inducement, or recommendation to practice any invention covered by any patent, without authority from the owner of the patent.
Skin forming time
Curing speed after 24 hrs 20°C/50% R.H.
Shore A hardness
Electrical volume resistivity DIN 53482
Tensile stress (100%)
Tensile stress at break
Elongation at break
Shear stress *
Tear propagation **
Glass transition (Tg)
Temperature resistance ***
UV- and weather resistance
* Alu-Alu; adh. thickness 2 mm, test speed 50 mm/min.