Simson ISR 70-03
Simson ISR 70-03 is a high quality elastic sealant / adhesive based on Silyl Modified Polymers (SMP). It is suitable as adhesive or sealant for structures in industrial applications requiring high strength. Simson ISR 70-03 has excellent resistance to UV, weather and temperature and is free of solvents, isocyanates and silicone. It exhibits excellent adhesion performance on a wide variety of substrates (minimal or no pretreatment necessary) and can be overpainted with common industrial paints. Simson ISR 70-03 used with the Dual SMP® technology, guarantees an increased and controlled cure speed and reliability in the production process and extends the application possibilities.
SILYL MODIFIED POLYMER
- Bonding and sealing of sunroof systems.
- Bonding of roofs on busses, trains, trucks.
- Bonding of corner profiles of aluminium or polyester on trailers.
- Bonding of polyester parts on metal frames.
- Bonding of floor systems.
- Sealing welded seams.
- Durable and reliable bonds
- Safe for workers and environment
- Very good UV-resistance and ageing properties.
- In general good adhesion on several substrates without the use of a primer.
- Elastic within temperatures from -40°C till +110°C.
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing.
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint- or lacquer systems, both alkyd resin and dispersion based (due to the large scale of different types of industrial paints a paint compatibility test is recommended).
- Paintable after skin forming (wet on wet); this will not influence the curing speed.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
The information given and recommendations made herein are based on Bostik’s research only and are not guaranteed to be accurate. The performance of the product, its shelf life, and application characteristics will depend on many variables, including the kind of materials to which the product will be applied, the environment in which the product is stored or applied, and the equipment used for application. Any change in any of these variables can affect the product’s performance. It is the buyer’s obligation, prior to using the product, to test the suitability of the product for an intended use under the conditions that will exist at the time of the intended use. Bostik does not warrant the product’s suitability for any particular application. The product is sold pursuant to Bostik’s Terms and Conditions of Sale that accompanies the product at the time of sale. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to imply the nonexistence of any relevant patents or to constitute permission, inducement, or recommendation to practice any invention covered by any patent, without authority from the owner of the patent.
Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP)
Skin forming time
Open time *
Curing speed after 24 hrs
Shore A hardness
Tensile stress (100%)
Tensile stress at break
Elongation at break
Shear stress ***
Tear propagation ****
Glass transition (Tg)
Temperature resistance *****
- 40 till + 110
+ 5 till + 35
UV- and weather resistance
White, grey, black,
290 ml cartridges, 400 ml and 600 ml sausages,