Simson ISR 70-05 AP sskf
Simson ISR 70-05 AP sskf is a high quality elastic adhesive based on Silyl Modified Polymers (SMP) with extended open time. It has a good initial tack and a high mechanical strength. It is suitable as adhesive for structures in industrial applications requiring high strength. Simson ISR 70-05 AP sskf can also be used for sealing applications. Simson ISR 70-05 AP sskf has excellent resistance to UV, weather and temperature and is free of solvents, isocyanates and silicone. It exhibits excellent adhesion performance on a wide variety of substrates (minimal or no pre-treatment necessary) and can be over-painted with common industrial paints.
Polyurethane Special Range
- Primerless adhesion
- Safe for workers and environment
- Bonding of roofs on busses and trains
- Bonding of corner profiles of aluminium or polyester on busses and trains
- Bonding of polyester parts on metal frames
- Bonding of floor systems
- Very good UV-resistance and ageing properties
- In general good adhesion on several substrates without the use of a primer
- Elastic in a temperature range of -40°C to +110°C
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint- or lacquer systems, both alkyd resin and dispersion based (due to the large scale of different types of industrial paints a paint compatibility test is recommended)
- Paintable after skin forming (wet on wet); this will not significantly influence the curing speed
The information given and recommendations made herein are based on Bostik’s research only and are not guaranteed to be accurate. The performance of the product, its shelf life, and application characteristics will depend on many variables, including the kind of materials to which the product will be applied, the environment in which the product is stored or applied, and the equipment used for application. Any change in any of these variables can affect the product’s performance. It is the buyer’s obligation, prior to using the product, to test the suitability of the product for an intended use under the conditions that will exist at the time of the intended use. Bostik does not warrant the product’s suitability for any particular application. The product is sold pursuant to Bostik’s Terms and Conditions of Sale that accompanies the product at the time of sale. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to imply the nonexistence of any relevant patents or to constitute permission, inducement, or recommendation to practice any invention covered by any patent, without authority from the owner of the patent.
In bonding applications the substrates have to be assembled within 30 minutes (at 20°C/50% R.H.) after applying ISR 70-05 AP sskf. In general an adhesive thickness of 2 mm is recommended. At a temperature of +20°C and a relative humidity of 50% ISR 70-05 AP sskf can be painted with the most industrial paints already 10 minutes after application. Best adhesion of paint coats is generally obtained if painted within 4 hours after applying ISR 70-05 AP sskf. Cleaning tools or removing uncured residue of ISR 70-05 AP sskf can be done with a clean colourless cloth, wetted with Simson Liquid 1. It is recommended to make a trial first to check possible attack of the substrate by Liquid 1.
Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP)
Skin forming time
Curing speed after 24 hrs 20°C/50% R.H.
Shore A hardness
Tensile stress (100%)
Tensile stress at break
Elongation at break
Shear stress *
Tear propagation **
Glass transition (Tg)
- 40 till + 110
+5 to +35
UV- and weather resistance
White, grey, black
290 ml cartridges, 600 ml sausages
* Alu-Alu; adh. thickness 2 mm, test speed 50 mm/min.